Residential Electrical Services

We understand the importance of being able to live comfortably in your home. Whether that means you need to upgrade your wiring because you have an older home or adding in dimmers and timers for your most used electronics. Marines Electrical is there for any updates you want to make or any electrical issues that arise. There are many different residential electrical issues that our experienced team of electricians is equipped to handle.

Home Electrical Services

We provide the following residential electrical services:
·        Electrical panel repair and replacement
·        House rewiring
·        Adding outlets
·        Installing home generators
·        Lighting services
·        Home surge protection
·        Dimmable lights
·        TV Mounting and outlets
·        Various electrical repair

Why Us?

Marines Electrical has been servicing houses in Northern Virginia and Richmond since 2013. Our licensed technicians have the experience to quickly diagnose and fix all your residential electrical needs.

Call for Residential Electrical Services from Northern Virginia to Richmond

From Northern Virginia to Richmond, contact us today at (703) 331-2100 to schedule an appointment with one of our electricians.


Frequently Asked Questions Residential Electrical Services

Why would I need to rewire my house?

If you live in a house built prior to 1960, the original wiring is probably not up to the demands of life in the 21st century. We use many more appliances, lots of devices, and services like internet and cable. In order to meet the demand we put on our electrical system, your house may need to be rewired.

Can I add a dimmable light to my dining room?

Yes, dimmable lights can be added to any room and the dining room is a common location for a dimmable light.

Why do I need home surge protection?

A power surge can happen very suddenly and cause a lot of damage. If you work from home and rely heavily on technology, a power surge could make it impossible to work temporarily. Getting a home surge protector will protect your house from any unexpected surges.

When should I call an electrician?

If you are experiencing any electrical issues like lights flickering, outlets notworking, sparks anywhere, you should call an electrician right away to investigate the issue and get to the root cause. Marines Electrical can quickly figure out what’s wrong and find the solution.